Tuesday, May 17, 2011

cleaning


oops, no, I mean these:

I like cleans because they require mental guts and focus. I mean they are a hard exercise, but they are easier to learn than snatches. Pull something heavy from the ground, up onto the chest. KISS.
To get strong and powerfull keep the reps between 1 and 6
to get conditioned and lean up the reps to as high as 20.
I've gone as high as 100.
ouch, I knew it too.
another great thing i like about cleans is the many different objects you can use. we use sandbags, stones, logs, kettelbells and even an old computer you can see me using if you sift through the blog.


















the number 1 error I see when people do cleans is during the second pull. Instead of heaving the arms straight UP (close to the body) they turn the movement into a reverse barbell curl.



No comments:

Post a Comment