Wednesday, March 9, 2011

kids in

I was inundated by a savage horde of comanche yesterday.
But thats great.
The neighbors kids came flooding through the door ( I have a busy neighbor) while I had some down time.
Great!
and I mean GREAT!
Its so cool that these kids came down and had a great time. They were laughing and playing and jumping around. They were running from every weight and kettlebell and foam roller and trying to pick them up and inventing games to play.
They swung off the rings and ropes and jumped onto and off of the mats.
They had fun
and that fun was contagious. Even my teenager couldn't help but smile and almost laughed.
shouldn't you be showing up at your work outs more like that?

I know , I for one am way serious and maybe way too serious too often when i'm with clients and especially training myself.
(and i've been just where that kitten is)
I think you should be serious in the gym or with your training, but it should be fun as well.
thats why I often try to get away from the gym and train out side.
Those kids were doing full body functional workouts with plyometrics, and they were having a blast

No comments:

Post a Comment