Tuesday, February 15, 2011


I love training! I love going hard! i love going as hard as I can and then digging deep and going harder! Pushing myself and refusing to five up no matter how bad it hurts. That's me. Not everyone is like that. I have often heard stories about how much it hurt going to the gym and how much someone hated it and never wanted to go back. How much it sucked and how insane i am to like something so horrible.
What sucks is that those initial forays into the world of fitness were so bad. Not a very caring (or skilled ) instroducer to the art of physical culture.
All that is to say, not everyone, perhaps even most people do not enjoy pushing like i do. Guess what, you don't have to. You just need to engage in regular physical activity and be somewhat mindful of what you eat and drink.
If you're getting pudgie move more, eat smarter.
Play. Hang out with your kids and chase them around tha park. Join a social league/sport. Swim. Go for a jog 20 min a day 3 times a week with a friend.
You don't have to go hard , you just have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment